Bloat-Rid Tea Bags (30) by HILDE HEMMES HERBALS
Herbal preparations have been used for their stomach properties since ancient times. Herbs containing essential oils have been included in this mixture as they are traditionally used in western herbal medicine as carminatives (gas expelling). Bloat-Rid contains valerian, caraway, peppermint and camomile to naturally relieve bloating in adults and children.
Assists in the management of gastrointestinal disorders such as mild cramp-like symptoms, bloating, flatulence and nervous heart complaints. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for ten minutes.
Adults and children over 12: drink one cup several times daily between meals.
Children from 6 to 12: drink half to one cup several times daily between meals.
Children from 3 to 6: drink quarter to half a cup several times daily between meals.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Each 2g teabag contains:
Valerian dry 500 mg
Caraway dry 500 mg
Peppermint leaf dry 500 mg
Camomile (Matricaria) flower dry 500 mg
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).