Pomegranate Seed Oil 30ml by FREE SPIRIT GROUP
The edible fruits of the exotic Pomegranate contain hundreds of small seeds, each encapsulated in a membrane filled with sweet, bright red juice.
The number of seeds may vary from about 200 to 1400, which is contrary to the belief that all Pomegranates have exactly the same number of seeds. These seeds make up about 20% of the fruit’s edible part and are separated out to cold press extract the oil.
This precious oil contains a unique essential fatty acid – Punicic acid – which is named after its source Punica granatum. Punicic acid is the only known botanical form of Conjugated Linolenic Acid (CLnA), one of the most potent antioxidants known to modern science.Once regarded by the ancient Persians as a symbol of fertility and abundance, the glorious Pomegranate fruit is traditionally featured in many cultures and religions.
- High in valuable natural estrogenic and antioxidant properties
- Protects the integrity of skin from harmful elements such as pollution, chemicals and harsh weather conditions
- Polyphenols act as antioxidants which may help improve the appearance of skin blemishes and ageing skin
- Increases skin elasticity, prevents wrinkles and premature ageing
- Encourages collagen and elastin production and promotes a healthy skin complexion
- Prevents moisture loss, hydrates and restores the skin’s pH balance
- Revitalises dull or mature skin, effectively treats dry, chapped and cracked skin and soothes minor irritations.