Prickly Pear Seed Oil 30ml by FREE SPIRIT GROUP
Prickly Pear Seed Oil is the rarest, most expensive and highly prized beauty oil in the world. The Prickly Pear cactus grows wild in various arid and semi-arid areas of the world. It has been called “the miracle plant” for its ability to survive long periods of drought and still produce healthy fruits.
- Rich in essential fatty acids and contains more Vitamin E than any other plant oil – close to 150% more than Argan Oil
- A miracle oil for repairing cracked heels
- Restores skin elasticity, protects the skin against premature ageing and prevents wrinkle formation
- Promotes a healthy complexion, reduces under-eye shadows and eye circles and helps preserve skin cells from the ravages of time
- Helps repair fragile, fissured and lustreless nails
- Protects the skin from free radical damage resulting from exposure to harmful elements such as pollution, chemical toxins and harsh weather conditions
- Soothes scratches, rashes and razor irritations
Instructions For Use
Love Prickly Pear Seed Oil penetrates easily without leaving a greasy residue and can be applied undiluted on to the skin, even on sensitive skins.
REPAIR CRACKED HEELS To nourish and repair cracked heels “like magic” massage into affected areas.
FOR GENERAL MOISTURISING Apply directly to the skin for protection and repair, or where special attention is required.
NOURISH, REPLENISH AND REHYDRATE Apply to clean skin on face, neck and body.
ADD TO YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE The gentle, nurturing and moisturising qualities of this oil make it a valuable addition to your daily skin care regime. Its highly nutritive ingredients make it like food for the skin.
AFTER SHAVE Love Prickly Pear Seed Oil makes an excellent after shave oil.
AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT This product is edible and may be taken internally for its valuable nutritional benefits.